Sunday, September 1, 2013

So excited to begin blogging about healthy eating!

I have been a proud vegetarian since birth but I have been treating my body nutritiously since the summer of going into sophomore year in high school. [About a year and a half!]
Keeping a food intake journal since then and cutting out the unnecessary junk from my diet has made me such a happy person.
I have had a Fitness blog on Tumblr where I post sporadically,  Fitblrs are a wonderful community that kept me motivated this past summer; I am so excited to now start blogging on this website and document my food journey online!
My posts will include my food intake, occasional feelings and rants about eating, all the recipes that I try, and new healthy food items I find at the store! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment